Friday, February 10, 2012

Smile. It irritates those who wish to destroy you.


Hey my beloved readers,
( Just so you know ) This blogpost shall be very wordy and emotional pouring.

I'm proud of myself because I managed to survive through these 5 weeks of illness.
Sometimes I wonder where do I get my energy from ?!?
It's kinda tired but i just need to pretend nothing happen actually..
Yes I know it sounds contradicting because my blog had been less active recently..

Speaking of emotional draining,
All quiz or midterm are coming soon,
It's causing me to be emotionally draining because no matter how much I wished I don't have to face it, I still have to f**king face it ( * yes, slap in my face EVERYDAY somemore !!!*

I get emotional especially when I'm too over-exhausted and I had to deal with all this ( it S.U.C.K.S !!!!!!!!!!! )


I know myself. Sometimes I will be strong enough to face it, sometimes I will resent it and secretly complaining about it. ( Some of you do that too right, let's be honest !!! )



Wish me luck ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment