Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stress is sitting on me!

There're so many people rushing me to update my blog. Ahh. Kinda touched and also a little fond of myself. LOL! Hahaha. Didn't know so many people read my blog. Thank you so much! :') *tears


Bet y'all tilted your head leh :P Nyehehehe. Okay.. I think you all know why I haven't been blogging so frequently lately. Exams? Hah. Err. Not really. Actually, its because I have no pictures. And what's a blog post with no pictures? Am I right or am i right? Grr. I think if i blog a boring pictureless post, no one would bother to read it :'( *sobs* AANNNDDD... this post is just gonna be filled with words. I bet only 30% of you will read the whole post :P If you're one of them, MuAH!

Lately i've been seeing a lot of people doing this =3= . May i ask what the hell is this face? LOL! Is the 3 in the middle a nose or is it a lips? Or if you tilt your head to the right, it kinda looks like a sad cat and a happy cat sticking together. LOL! Poor cats :( They have to live like that forever

No comments:

Post a Comment