Friday, March 02, 2012

Procrastination time


I wish I can laugh like my pic above when I was preparing for the midterm.
Now, I am still studying for the midterm for this coming monday although I am really not feeling good...girl, you know the reason why.
It is procrastination time!
I am quite stressful.
Yea, I believe I still can cope with it so far...
I have to sit another midterm this wednesday...fml
Either love it or fear it!
Well, I fear it! LoL
As a student, this is my responsibility.
I need to put more efforts and experience more hardship than other people due to my stupidity..
Sometime I feel there is quite a distance from me and some of my classmates.
Although we can laugh and play together when met, but I still feel the distance.
I don't know the actual reason, but I do treasure the time that I spent with them =)
Life is ain't easy, but for me it is enjoyable...so far.
all the people that I met are so nice ^^~~thx all my frens that around me..love u guys much..

You may curious how I manage to having fun and studying at the same time.
Actually my college let us to choose our owns timetable, so I have arranged about 4 days for class and the rest of days I am totally free.

Honestly,
I am really enjoying my current life.
I believe dare to dream and work to win ^^ I always tell you guys too right =)
You can do anything you believe you can.
Yea, I am my own life coach ^^ you too!
Hope you are doing great there too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment