Saturday, March 17, 2012

Oh just walk away then



This thought just struck my mind when someone earlier asked my friend if she was paid for doing something she doing. (aiya, you get what I mean).

Then I related it back to an incident which took place about a week or two ago where someone told me "got paid so little why must be so serious".

Well this is why. I always feel that when someone pay you to do something, do it well. I'm going to speak in the context of acting. So if you're paid to deliver a certain role, PLAY THE ROLE WELL.You have no rights to make any noise and portray the role how the director wants it to be.

Like wise, if I'm NOT paid and as a friend (or whatever) agreed to do it for you, I expect better treatments because hey, I could be at home sleeping instead of doing this for you. I mean, don't give me attitude when I am HELPING out la but so far I'm not so kind to do anything out of nothing at all. Sorry we all live in 2012 where money really matters. Even travelling costs!

So if you're paid, do it well. If you're not, i'm not saying not to do it well but do your best still cause you agreed to help but the other party must be nice la cause I mean, hello?!


Take care and peace out.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment