Monday, February 20, 2012

Who's Your Valentine?

Happy Valentine's day everyone!

A: OMG F*** yeah, it's Valentine's day, love is in the air!!!

B: Dude, it's just another normal day why is everyone getting so excited and all about it?!

Well, I think... Yes, it's just another but I guess it's such days where it gives more meaning to the things one can do. It's true that you shouldn't only be nice to your loved one(s) on only Valentine's day but every other day too but if you haven't been really nice, it's probably time to start being nice and stay that way all year round and plus it's like meaningful cause instead of, omg he/she gave me this on 30th of April (or any other day) it still sounds sweeter when one says "omg he/she gave this to me on Valentine's day" don't deny it, it's the truth!

Haha so what's your ideal gift for Valentine's day?

I'm still damn realistic and all, Money will do best, no? Roses will wither and gifts probably just end up there or if you don't know the person well enough, they might not like your gift. So, I think you should just fold like $50 or $100 or $1000 notes into hearts and give it to them. You see, when you break up (touch wood but you never know), it's common that people will throw away what you've given them or even just return it to you right? If its money, I can like unfold the hearts and spend it (or I would probably already done so after I receive it, teehee).

Okay this is a really random post but peace out everyone, and happy Valentine's day (-:




My Valentine's gift


Valentine hearts beat more passionately than everyday hearts.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment