Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity


Its only the second day of the week and I'm already all jittery. LOL. Not because of exams. Well, maybe. But something else seems to be troubling me. And did I mention today was a perfectly f**ked up day? Everything happen without any particular reason. But.I'm glad to have them by my side =) Consoling & cheering me on.love you guys! my blog seems to be packed with visitors today. You people could have come earlier.

Tho its now the past, I'm still mad, i'm still pissed off, i'm still disappointed. But for once in my life, I'll try to act like a mature adult and put all that behind me and just move on.

*Lets skip to the part where i start blogging out crap*
So exam was shit. I mean, they were... errr... motivating? LOL! I can't find the right word to describe. I'm so not focusing, its exam week and i'm still on the ;appy. Tsk tsk. Anyway, I lack of crap to type today. So i'll stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment