Saturday, June 09, 2012

2012 Birthday Celebration

I'm the Queen of the day lol...

My actual birthday celebration =) Actually I thought that day was just a shopping day.
plus a simple birthday's dinner..
And i dunno my frens wil surprise me as well..:)



The birthday cake..



Gift from my buddies and my dear... Thx u guys..

And now...Just let photo tell u the story..


make a wish..:)

The girls that i love the most



Beauty and the beast...=p



Thx the guys above so much...:)



And also thx for the greetings from FB, thanks to u all so so much!

Lol... I just know that keep on saying thanks and thanks and thanks.... Bcoz it's really touching and I dunno how to express my emotions. All I want to say is still "Thank you!" Aiyo, what a bored phrase right. Haha...nvm. But seriously, these mean a lot for me. I have meaningful gifts as well as "true hearted" from the people that I love. It's really more than enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment